4:30 PM - Saturday May 7, 2022 - Mother's Day weekend
Two Laps of the PAVED, TRAFFIC FREE, WIDE ROADS around the Pippy Park Campground a Sweet Treat at the finish line and a glass of wine (or beer) at the Fluvarium afterwards
Registration for the NO Shirt Option
is $45 total and Includes:
:A glass of wine & cake at the Fluvarium Reception
:A can of Landwash Brewery Beer
:Running Buff / Head band :Custom Race Bib
:Honey Stinger Sports Energy Chews
:St. John's Sugar Daddy Energy Bite
:Random participant prize draws
:A donation to the Iris Kirby House
Questions and Inquiries: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration transfers are FREE
Kit Bag Pickup :
At start line in Pippy Park Campground Entrance
Across from the Fluvarium Parking Lot (See Orange Jeep and hear Music!!)
3:30 pm to 4:15 PM
Race Day - Saturday May 7
Run Route :
(Please keep to the Right hand side of the course at all times)
The Run / Walk starts at the Pippy Park Campground Entrance across from the Fluvarium Parking Lot.
Route Map :
Parking and Washrooms:
Transfers, Refunds, Deferrals and Picking up Someone elses kit:
If you wish to transfer your bib to someone else please email me so the registration information can be updated.
If someone is picking up your kit or you want to transfer your kit please email email@example.com
No Refunds or Deferrals to other events
Important Notices for Race Day:
1) Stay to the Right side of the road at all times with your left hand nearest the sidewalk and your right hand towards the middle of the road.
2) Marshals are placed throughout the course to direct participants. However it is the participants responsibility to know the course.
3) Please make sure that your bib is pinned to the front of your clothes/jacket.
4) Please make sure that your bib is visible at the finish line so we can accurately record finish times.
5) Bring a change of clothes to have in your car in case the weather is wet.
6) No Dogs Permitted on course with participants.
7) No Strollers Permitted on course with participants.
8) Headphones Not Recommended.
9) Please wear a watch if you would like to keep track of your finish time right away.
10) Please park at the Confederation Building or the Fluvarium parking lot.
11) Any unclaimed kits will only be available for TWO WEEKS following race day.
At the discretion of the Race Director due to risk to spectator and participant safety or other extreme circumstances the event may be postponed to a later date.
No REFUNDS or DEFERRALS will be issued in the event of postponement.